Monday, November 2, 2009

I'm Back...More or Less!

I am one bad blogger. I cannot believe it has been nearly 2 months since I last posted. Absolutely horrible. In my defense, it has been crazy around these neck of the woods. Work is getting in the way of any semblance of a real life for me. Working 40+ hours in a job that is technically "permanent part-time" with no PTOs or any benefits is really taxing. Have I mentioned how much I loathe retail? And during the holiday season? I feel it is mandatory every single person work retail sometime in their lifetime. Maybe then they wouldn't treat everyone who currently works there like crap. I thought this was going to be the job that was going to be my launching pad but not so much. Dontcha just hate it when nothing turns out like you had hoped? Hence the reason for my lack of inspiration and in turn, lack of blogging. I just haven't been feeling it. Not even the glorious thing we call Fashion Week could get me thru it. I am afraid this job is going to make me hate fashion. And that would pretty much kill me.

So, enough about me. How is everyone? What have I missed? Catch me up!!

I've missed you : )

To get back in the groove, here's a new little discovery and something that makes me happy:


{source: Refinery29}

Don't you just want to live here? This is the fabulous little nugget Edon Manor, a boutique in TriBeCa. I could stare at this picture all day. If only I had known about this while I actually lived in NY. Damn it!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

love the decorations! animal print and turquoise??? yes please!

Anna said...

There is a treat for you on my blog :)

Anonymous said...

miss your blogging! hope things are well <3

Willam Audrey said...

A unique double-layered notch collar gives this lovely plus size peacoat from London Fog a little something special. leather jackets for sale