Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Yigal Azrouël Spring 2010 RTW

I have been a long time fan of Yigal {it helps that he is a gorgeous man who just happens to be straight!} His lines and structure are immaculate. I love this muted palette of grey, black, and nude with pops of color {be sure to check out the gorgeous orange number down below!} This collection reminds me a bit of Alex Wang but it is still stunning and I would buy each of the pieces I selected from his Spring Collection!


{perhaps one of my all time favorite LBDs}



{love this flowing white jumpsuit. the cut is flawless!}







{unique colors and patterns, and love this layering. And the shoes are killer!}

See entire collection right here!

2 comments:

Megan @ Lovely Happenings said...

these are gorgeous. I am still a little stunned that there is a good looking, straight male fashion designer...who know?!

Awesome Sara said...

i am actually drooling....