Monday, August 17, 2009

Fall 2009 Ad Campaign Time Continued!

Ok, back to some fashion! I love fall ad campaign time and simply cannot wait for my September issues to see these first hand. So...here we go!
Jennifer Connelly for Balenciaga. Now I'm sure we all know that she has been the muse for quite some time. Refinery29 deemed this "most awkward pose" but I actually kind of like it. Granted, I'm sure she is incredibly uncomfortable but I love the expression on her face and of course, the to-die-for clothes.

Who doesn't love to see models go a bit insane? Chaos at its most fashionable.

Could the supermodels of the 90s be making better comebacks this season? Christy for YSl, Linda for Galliano! I love this "Best American Girl in Paris" photo. She still looks as stunning as ever.

In true Jil Sander style, gorgeous minimalism for the fall campaign. I love the fin look on the back of the dress and love the halo effect of her dress against the black. Gorgeous.

Classic. Sultry. And beautiful clothes. Check out that killer necklace!

Love, love, LOVE the hair in these photos!! The wildness of the hair and the scenery against the gorgeous Mulberry bags is epic. That is one fierce look!

Oh Miu Miu. I love how the pieces are the main focus, rather than the girl in them {though she is STUNNING}. And that clutch? YES, PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

{ps}

5 comments:

. said...

These ads are fabulous!!

Elizabeth Marie said...

Jil Sander SLAYED me. That's marketing right there.

Hey hooker. GET IN MY LIFE. :)

anita said...

oooh, that hair. maybe i should stop trying to tame mine in this humidity and let it fly!!

Megan @ Lovely Happenings said...

Yes, I love fall fashion! Can't wait.

Anonymous said...

MULBERRY! i wannnnnt nowowowow. their bags are a to the mazing mmhmm fersure