Sunday, August 9, 2009

Every Little Step

If you love to sing, dance, act, or just watch people do it....GO SEE THIS FILM! This is a documentary about the revival of "A Chorus Line" on Broadway recently and follows the actors, directors, and producers through the audition process of putting together this show. It is absolutely fantastic! {And if you're a fan of Tyce Diorio from So You Think You Can Dance....you get a sneak peak at his auditions and call backs - but you must be warned - prepare for some heartbreak!}

I am disappointed I never saw this when it first came to New York while I was working there...it is a wonderful film and a must see for dancers and Broadway enthusiasts!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Marie said...

SHUT UP!

OMG...I need to see this! It looks amazing and I grew up with A Chorus Line.

You're One Singular Sensation, P.S.

:)